March 14, 2010

party girl

my folks went out of town for a family wedding. I conveniently “had to work” so I couldn’t go. Neither could my little brother, Kevin, because of school. He’s 17 now, and with our parents out of town, of course he was going to throw a party! He begged and begged and begged for me to pull out for them and provide the booze. He didn’t need to beg. We agreed that I’d get them a little bit of beer to get started, then he’d start a collection at the party for more booze, and get as much money as he could. I’d show up later with a bunch of stuff, and he’d give me the money (which would by this time probably be more than what I paid)… any extra cash, we’d split. This worked out well.


I showed up about 9 with a bunch of booze (beer mostly). I gotta hand it to him, he had a pretty solid party going on already. Cheers went up as I brought the first case of beer in. Kev handed me the money he’d collected…. About $70 more than what I spent! I love high schoolers who have no idea what this stuff costs, and only a vague idea about what they’re chipping in for anyway! I gave Kev back $20 and kept the rest. 2 guys volunteered to help me bring in the rest. 2 high school jocks. I love jocks. I really do. I’ve always had a thing for them. And these 2 were cute, too!

I gave them my thanks throughout the 2 trips it took to get all the stuff from my SUV to the house. 2 trips because they wouldn’t let me lift anything. I was more than happy to play along, playing the grateful girl in need.  You know the bit. “oh, thank you sooo much! Wow, you must be really strong!” they ate it up. When everything was in, I said “well I guess I should get going, then.” I knew perfectly well how’d they react: “you can’t leave without having a drink!” I smiled coyly and said “I guess I could have 1 drink.”

Now I haven’t had a high school boy since I graduated, but I still think they’re cute as hell, especially the jock types. I mean, I even think my brother is pretty damn cute! And these 2, who introduced themselves as Byron and Mark, were both really hot. If I was in high school with them, they’d be the ones I’d be trying to get with. Hell, I was already debating whether I should try to get with them that night!

We went into the living room, and I said hello to the 2 people there I knew – my bro’s girlfriend, Angie, and his best friend since like 6th grade, Bobby, who I know has a thing for me. There weren’t any seats open, so we leaned against the wall and chatted. They really were sweet boys. Not too bright, but sweet. Now this is probably the main reason that I’m what some people call a slut….. I love attention like this. A guy, focused on me, being totally sweet, giving me compliments, offering me drinks, and being cute….. I fucking melt. Now here’s 2 of them, who between them are making sure that I never have an empty drink, and it’s suddenly 3 hours later, and I’m sitting on the couch between them, with them both close enough that we’re touching. The flirting is going strong and has a decidedly sexual edge to it. When I turn to face one of them, I’m making sure he’s got a good glimpse of my cleavage and that I’m pressing as much of my ass as I can against the other one’s thigh. I’m getting hornier and hornier and I decide to go for it. Right after I get back from the bathroom.

I come back to find them still on the couch, talking quietly with shit-eating grins. Instead of sitting, I lay down with my head on Mark’s lap, my ass against byron’s thigh and my legs over his lap. Byron immediately has his hand on my upper thigh. I smile at them both. Mark’s hand glides over my belly and rests nervously just below my tits. I stretch out past mark and grab my beer from the table, making a real show of my movement. Then I try to take a drink…. And spill beer over my shirt. “fuck!’ I say, but this was all planned. I stand and try to clean it off, facing them so they both see my hands rubbing over my tits. I notice that the cold beer has made my nipples hard. That was not planned, but it definitely was working in my favor. “shit,” I said, giving up on my shirt. I think for a moment, a little disappointed that neither of them offered to help dry my chest. “maybe my sister has something I can wear,” I say. My sister, Kelly, still lives at home, though she’s out of high school. She went with my parents to the wedding, though. I turn for the stairs, calling behind me “come on, help me pick something out.”

So we head up the stairs and as I enter kelly’s room, I take off my shirt and toss it on the floor. I glance behind me and see they both followed me up. Good. I open my sister’s closet and start looking. “what do you want to see me in?” I ask casually. One of them, I think it was mark, says, more to his buddy than to me “how about nothing at all?” I look back over my shoulder at them. “nothing at all, huh?” they can’t make up their mind whether to look like they just got caught doing something they shouldn’t, or confident that they might get their wish. “close the door,” I say, “and sit on the bed.”

They do what I ask, and while they move to the bed, I slide off my bra. As I turn around, I tell them to sit closer together. Closer, until they are practically touching. They are playing along, making this almost too easy. I tell them to scoot back, so they’re not sitting right on the edge of the bed. Their eyes are glued to my tits this whole time, and I’m slowly walking toward them. When I get close enough, I nudge mark’s legs apart with my knee, and I do the same to byron with the other knee. When their legs are spread, I climb up onto the bed and kneel, one knee between byron’s legs, the other between mark’s. I look down at them. Mark is reaching up and sliding his hand along my side, up toward my breast. Byron is just staring. I put on hand on the back of each of their heads, and pull them toward me. They both finally get the point and start sucking my tits.  They’re not the best tit-suckers I’ve had, but having each tit sucked at the same time is one of those sure-fire ways to get me begging to fuck.

Eventually I pull back and stand in front of them again. “strip,” I say. They don’t hesitate. I have them sit down next to each other again, admiring their hardness. I turn my back on them and slide my tight jeans down over my ass and legs, leaving me bent over, ass sticking straight at them, in nothing but a thong. I turn back to them and see byron’s got his hand on his cock. Mark’s doing nothing but staring. I kneel before them again, this time on the floor, and take a cock in each hand. I watch them both intently as I start to jerk them off. I lick one head, then the other. Finally I go down in earnest on byron. I’m bobbing and pumping and licking and before too long, he’s cumming and I’m swallowing. Once he’s done, I move over to mark and start giving him the same treatment. He doesn’t cum as easily though, and as I blow him, I notice byron stroking himself, keeping from going soft. God, I love high school boys! He starts dirty talking, even. He gets more and more dirty as things go on, and it’s not too long before he’s telling me to “suck that cock like a good little slut,” and similar things. As I get hornier, this stuff appeals to me more and more. If he’d have said that when we were on the couch, I’d have said “fuck you” and been gone. At this point, it just turns me on even more!

Byron gets up and walks around me, back and forth, occasionally giving me a good hard smack on my ass, which makes me grunt and moan into mark’s cock. I can’t believe mark hasn’t hit orgasm yet, but I’m not giving up, especially the way he’s groaning and squirming. Next thing I know, byron’s pulling my thong down around my knees. He reaches between my legs and rubs my wet pussy for a moment, then I feel his cock pressing against it. A new surge of horniness going through me, my hips start gyrating, grinding my pussy against the head of his hard cock. He doesn’t put up with that for long before pressing into me. I start making more noise, and mark starts to cum. I can’t take it in my mouth while I’m being fucked, so I have him cum over my tits. Byron smacks my ass again, and I guess he’s just really got a short fuse because he suddenly pulls out and cums over my ass.

We all collapse on the bed. After a few minutes, I dig through my discarded clothes and light up a joint. We pass it around, and I thank them. They emphatically thank me. When the j is done, they put their clothes back on and leave. I start gathering my stuff, but I can’t find my thong. One of them must’ve taken it, I’m betting byron. I leave my beer-stained shirt and put on a baby tee from my sister’s closet. It’s tight on her, and I’ve got bigger tits, so it’s really fucking tight on me, but I don’t care.

I go back downstairs to say my goodbyes. Kev notices the change of shirt and looks at me with a “what have you been up to” look. I smile, kiss his cheek, and leave, noticing Bobby staring at me the whole time, at my tits that are pressed tight against me and against the shirt. I give him a coy smile, and then I’m gone, out of the house, and back home.

5 comments:

  1. YOU are an amazing story teller. This was super hot, but I have to say, your writing ability is very strong. I love that line “what do you want to see me in?”. Is that you in pic with the blond hair?
    -Tony in ABQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty honey, glad you liked the story! no, that's not me in the pic with this story. the other one i posted on this blog is. stories may occasionally feature a pic that's tied in with the story, and these will almost never be me (either because i don't have a pic of me like that, or for privacy of others involved.) any pics of me will probably be in a post of its own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That story gets better every time I read it love! Certainly one of the best from your "other" web posting place! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty honey. hopefully will have something new here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent story beautiful made me cum

    ReplyDelete