Ever since I mentioned this event on twitter, I’ve been being asked about it. let me just say, though, that i do NOT recommend you try to get a date this way, with me or anyone else. So here’s the story:
I was browsing through hastings one night when I spotted a guy checking me out. (for those who don’t know, hastings is a video/music/book store) I was wearing a loose pale orange top, and tight jeans. he smiled at me when he saw me looking. He was kinda cute, so I smiled back. As I kept shopping, I kept noticing him every now and then, always with an eye on me. I flashed him an occasional smile, swayed my ass as I walked, and other little flirty things I do when someone’s eyes are on me.
I was in one of the narrow video aisles when he came up beside me, looking at the dvds on the shelf. “excuse me,” he said as he slid behind me. His hand rested briefly on my waist, as you might do when moving through close quarters with someone you’re familiar with, but then it slid down and across my ass as he passed. It was just a light glide across, could have been an accident or whatever. He just kept going, and turned the corner at the end of the aisle.
A few minutes past that, I saw him down another aisle. Curious, I went down that aisle, looking at the movies on the other side. As our browsing brought us closer, he scooted closer to the shelves on his side of the aisle, presumably to let me pass, which I did. As I was passing, he reached for something on the shelf, and almost as soon as I was past him, not only did I feel his hand on my ass again (when there was definitely no reason for him to be touching me), but he even gave it a squeeze before strolling off down the aisle. I watched him go, and he turned and shot me a smile as he rounded the corner. I strolled down after him, but he must’ve bolted, because I didn’t see him at all.
I found myself both furious with him and turned on by him at the same time. I was offended, but I also couldn’t help but think he really had balls to do something like that, and I liked that idea. The fact that he was kinda cute didn’t hurt his case, either!
Next time I saw him, it was while I was in line to check out. I was next in line, and I spotted him in another line. He was looking at me, and smiled when I saw him. I did not smile back. After buying my things, I moved over to the end of his line and waited, arms crossed under my breasts. After checking out, he walked up to me, suddenly a little bashful. “look, I’m sorry,” he said. “I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.” I didn’t say anything, just looked at him, waiting. “I just… I mean…. You’ve got a great... body. Thought I was being playful, guess I was just an asshole. Really sorry if you didn’t appreciate it.”
That’s when I finally said something. “who said I didn’t like it?” I smirked. He stopped, dumbfounded.
“what, really?” he asked.
I nodded, still smirking. “don’t get me wrong, part of me wants to smack the shit out of you.” He chuckled a little nervously, but obviously starting to relax.
“and the other part of you?”
I smiled. “wishes you didn’t run off down the aisle.”
He shifted his feet. “can I buy you a drink sometime?”
I laughed then quickly said “sure. But not tonight.” He asked when he could. I told him I don’t even know his name.
“I don’t know yours, either. We can sort that out over drinks.” I laughed again and wrote my number down for him.
“call me, then, and we’ll see.” And with that, I left the store, of course being sure to sway my hips a bit as I knew his eyes would be on my ass as I walked away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The way this story introduces the possibilities and teases is like that first playful and flirtatious smile. I definitely want more.
ReplyDelete